Favorite Christmas Movie Ornament

I’ve seen this going around for a few years now, and always meant to 3D print one, but with a laser - well…

After cutting the box (and inserting a photo into the triple-scored grooves, I covered it with aluminum tape and assembled it:

Guessed it yet?

And with a christmas light inserted into the hole in the back:

It’s a Nakatomi Christmas!
(“Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…”)

51 Likes

Cool! But Die Hard isn’t a Christmas movie… :slight_smile:

Yippe Ki-yay, GF

Says who???

12 Likes

IMHO it’s not. It’s a (GREAT) movie that takes place during Christmas, but it’s not a Christmas movie. If it was by that logic then Gremlins, Rocky 4, Iron Man 3, LA Confidential, Lethal Weapon, Trading Places all would be considered Christmas movies.

IMHO of course!

1 Like

But all of those ARE Christmas movies…

18 Likes

It is not officially Christmas until John McClain drops Hans Gruber off of Nakatomi plaza. That’s just the facts.

20 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

Love that ornament, but I generally have to not watch that scene. (And the one where he tries to break the window with his feet.)

4 Likes

They’re not !?!?!?!?!?!?!?:flushed:

1 Like

DieHard may be one of the greatest Christmas movies of all times!

6 Likes

Great ornament. Will start conversations (as it already did).

Reminded me of another take on that same scene that made me grin.

12 Likes

Its our favorite Christmas movie!

3 Likes

Just what I need for my son-in law who insisted that this is a Christmas movie,

5 Likes

That is hilarious!

And @mrinken… get out! Just go.

4 Likes

it’s my favorite Christmas movie!

3 Likes

Get out!?!? :slight_smile:

Just stirring the pot. Honestly for years I said this was a Christmas movie too until I got into a huge debate with several friends one night over cocktails. They pretty much pounded it in my head it was a movie that took place at Christmas and proceeded to give me 50+ examples of the same in other movies.

So I guess I digress a bit…

3 Likes

Die hard is a Christmas movie.

4 Likes

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! my fav too…

My all time favorite is “A Christmas Carol” with George C. Scott. I’ve seen the others and I personally don’t think they hold a candle to him.

1 Like