Here is my idea:
- Start a print (as normal today)
(all the remaining steps should work even if the Glowforge goes offline)
- Print Finishes normally
- Open the lid, take out the material, put in new material in the same location
- Close the lid
- Hold down the Glowforge Button (5 seconds?)
- Glowforge button begins to blink.
- Push the Glowforge button, which starts the same print again, without refocus, etc.
Repeat steps 2-7 as many times as you like until the Glowforge is rebooted. No need for a PC.
What do you think?