Ferris Wheel/Advent Calendar now available on Etsy or 6 months - better late than never!

Finally got the files up on my Etsy site after sitting on them for 6 months. LOL

This version also has the chairs so it can be just a Ferris Wheel and can be switched out around the holidays for the Advent Calendar.

Final tally: 17 boards and 438 total pieces. This one was made from 1/8" MDF. And still completely snap-together.

Now on to design something simple!

51 Likes

Hey, just in time for Christmas! If I was going try and make it, I’d have to start now to have it ready by December :rofl:

As it is, I’m sure I wouldn’t have the patience and it would turn out a hot mess.

6 Likes

HAHAHAHA. It really is easy to put together. The run time is a little long to get everything printed out but you could print it in 2 nights.

6 Likes

As are most of your designs, this is simply stunning.

5 Likes

Thanks! I find I constantly see mistakes in my work. Glad to hear no one else does. LOL

5 Likes

I think we’re all our greatest critics. Even when I make something for someone, I have to reeeeeeealy be careful and not point out the flaws that I see lol

4 Likes

Beyond incredible!!!

2 Likes

I am that same person!!! LOL

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is awesome, Victor! You’re so brilliant at this. And no glue… sounds like 'no hands, ma".
The only thing, the sound of 17 boards does sound daunting…

5 Likes

LOL. It is a lot to print. But, I feel it’s worth the effort. Of course, Now that I have made 2, one for a present and one so I could take instructionProduct shots, I will never make another one. LOL

5 Likes

When is your next group of miniature furniture coming to Etsy?

3 Likes

That’s an very detailed project. Awesome that you’re selling the files.

4 Likes

I am finishing up the instructions for the living room now. I always seem to have something else to do when it comes to writing instructions. LOL

5 Likes

Kudos for calling out the material thickness. Most people assume it’s all the same. My collection of “Medium” Proofgrade materials vary from .115-.142"…

2 Likes

Thanks. It was a lot of fun to design, and looking back I probably would have done a few things different but ultimately it works.

1 Like

Yeah, I really want people to understand how important it is when you are dealing with snap together construction. There is a little wiggle room, but not much. LOL

This is beyond freaking awesome, curious though on the moving parts, cork grease or???

Absolutly love your work.

1 Like

Thank you so much! The axel is actually bearing construction. I wanted it to rotate freely.

17 Likes

That is brilliant…

2 Likes