Filter Purchase and Credit

Hello GlowForge people. I have a GF on order and my Golden Email day is March 13!!!

I also ordered a filter with the GF cause I though venting was going to be a problem. Well, my two custodians are going to vent the GF through the roof so it appears I will not be needing the filter that I bought with my GF.

Is there a way I can have the filter removed from my order and get a 1000 dollar credit toward consumables instead??? I look forward to hearing back from the GF people!!

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Just as a point of reference, I cancelled the filters for my school makerspace and they gave me three choices of refund. Back on original card, Check or Glowforge Credit. I took the credit for the same reason, knowing I’d be buying more consumables for the school.

6 Likes

How did you go about contacting them to get this process started?

I emailed them, got a response and my credits within a day.

1 Like

On a similar track, is there a way to buy just a filter? I bought a basic as a second machine from another owner. He requested the credit for his filter. But now I’d like to add a filter to my second machine. There doesn’t seem to be an option on the GF website to just buy a filter.

I’ll bet if you sent support an email they could set you up. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just hate bothering them. But, I guess I’m already doing that by posting here.

I suspect for something like adding a filter they won’t just do it by Forum posts. If you seriously want one, I’d send them an email. (Bound to be a few cancellations before they go out.)

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

@rpratt, if you haven’t already, please email support@glowforge.com and we’ll be in touch!