Finally Finished - Advent Calendar Ferris Wheel

LOL… Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

It. Is. Fantastic!! 390 pieces and 21 boards? Holy cow! This is one of the most spectacular pieces I’ve seen on the forum. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What a lucky person your intended recipient is! Truly a unique show piece. You are going to have to come up with some pretty sweet swag to be worthy of putting in those boxes.

6 Likes

LOL. Stop. You’ve been right there the whole way! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

LOL…funny part is the recipient isn’t even 1 yet. But I wanted to make it so she gets it!

6 Likes

Amazing design! I can’t wait to purchase this file when available. My mom would love this!!

4 Likes

Outstanding! Just so cool, I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you! I should have it ready to go in about a week. I am trying to finish up the instructions.

7 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

I think your bungalow would have to be pretty extreme to match that, particularly as the original concept that was a “shotgun” house in India when the British were running the place.
I made this simple one based on a variation of the India ones

7 Likes

That is really cool. I am looking more toward the designs of the 20’s-30’s. Something more on the line of this.

4 Likes

Yup , They wandered rather far afield from the original designs. I think the originals had a high wall down the center to support the roof so the house was divided into front rooms and back rooms. Many I saw in Tucson did that and thus saved a lot on structural supports, and were not two story. The one I built was to be used in the grids and perspectives are very weird there so I left out the center wall.

1 Like

In the area I grew up in, there were tons of these bungalows. I always loved the way they looked. Going to be interesting to keep the look and have it open…I will figure it out. LOL

1 Like

Wow! That is brilliant! Thanks for sharing!!!

4 Likes

I think your best bet is gonna be image
and I say that as someone who played with a lot of doll houses, not as an architect :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

If I could I’d /heart/ :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:this a couple times.

5 Likes

It’s incredible!

4 Likes