Finally Finished - Advent Calendar Ferris Wheel

Pssst… Advent is BEFORE Christmas. Santa is busy at that point. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

Insane! Lovely work, all the little flourishes are fantastic.

5 Likes

Ahggghhhjhhhhh! Not enough likes to give. Love the detail. That’s a great job.

7 Likes

Here’s a beta project from 3 years ago that might interest you:

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan of advent calendars, and usually have more than one going in December. I’ve also made several paper ones, including a miniature one (for your future doll house), but this one by far takes the cake!!! Our minds are collectively blown…

4 Likes

Thanks! I tried to capture the feel of 19th Century Iron Work.

1 Like

It will be an incredible treasure in their later years if it can survive their earlier years. I pale at the need for enough protection particularly as the child will be looking into each day’s surprise, and the easy spin will draw the heaviest part to the lowest point.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That is really cool! I have started laying out the basic floor plan, it’s going to be fun getting the detail in there. Did you use CAD to lay it out?

Thanks… This is my first advent calendar…and possibly my last LOL

1 Like

Yeah, I thought about that. Her mother has assured me that it will be look and no touch until she is old enough. LOL

1 Like

Oh, that wasn’t me! I wasn’t a beta tester. That project was done by @RyanL, and if memory serves he does have some architectural background.

1 Like

Ah…sorry, I should have noticed that. Just woke up. LOL Thank you for posting it though!

Imagining the adults would get incredible pleasure out of setting this up. Probably as much as the kids would enjoy using it!

5 Likes

It didn’t take long. There are some delicate pieces but as long as you are gentle when putting it together it really is easy.

2 Likes

The English language doesn’t have enough words to describe how amazing this is. Great work!!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

LOL. Thank you!

Wonderful design

1 Like