First 100 projects in 5 months time

Buckle up its going to be a long ride… I started my facebook page: Fresh Start Customs back on March 18th of 2018 just days after getting my glowforge and I must say this forum and all of the people in it are so amazing, helpful, and giving. I have created custom tips and settings and documented almost every project that I could and how I made them along the way on my page for everyone to share and help them out. I hope that I helped contribute back to you all as much as you’ve all helped me along the way. Here is to the first 100 projects with my glowforge and hope it helps get your creative minds flowing. I must say I really enjoy sitting down and looking at all of the great things everyone post on the forum everyday, I hope you enjoy these. This truly is a great community. Anyways I’ll stop talking and let you get to what you came here for lol.

29662847_424700301319730_3182132327794016708_o 28828786_421897721599988_9043484632714201901_o 28954525_422149611574799_5701957017950804057_o

58 Likes

All awesome work and thank you for your FB group. Killer stuff there :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Awesome stuff man.

2 Likes

That is beautiful work. You must have your laser running non stop. :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff

2 Likes

Wow! You’re not having any fun with your GF, are you? :wink:

2 Likes

What an incredible post … really enjoyed seeing all your work!

Loved many … but … my favorite was the “Welcome to the Basement” LED. What a great idea!

2 Likes

Very good work with a wide variety of mediums

1 Like

Impressive body of work! Love the “backup plan” tin :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, I made that out of an Altoids tin. if you want the plans for it I have it posted for free here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fscfreefiles/

2 Likes

Thanks! FYI both the Shattered Eagle and Altoid tin files are missing. All the other seem fine.

I just tried those and it downloaded and opened for me. Thanks for the heads up though just to be safe I just deleted old post and reposted with file again for both

Amazing

2 Likes

I scrolled through the whole list! It’s wonderful to see your progression of work—your engraving is especially wonderful. My favorite is the blue jay on wood—it’s perfect!

2 Likes

What a great collection! Lots of variety. Are you doing a lot of one off/custom work?

2 Likes

Yes I have been doing some custom work too and I don’t post the ones that clients don’t want me to post for anonymity purposes.

1 Like

Wow, what a wonderful collection of items you have made. I’d have trouble picking a favorite. Really cool stuff!

1 Like

Wow wow wow!

2 Likes

Excellent work all. The firefighter plaque, beautiful example of selectively leaving the smoke on the goggles! Marvelous accent.

3 Likes