First Proofgrade Leather project :)

:blush: My first project post! I have a love/hate relationship with my fitbit watch…I love it but the band HATES me. It gives me a horrible rash and actually burns my skin, so I decided to make myself a watchband with my sample of Proofgrade leather. Tried to keep it simple, ordered the hardware on Etsy and used the little images available with Premium. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! The lining is some scrap leather I had and the stitching is waxed cord I found at Hobby Lobby.

Thank you community for all the help you didn’t know you gave! I read extensively before I started and your advice and comments on other projects helped me immensely.

Tami

53 Likes

Great job! Be careful, watchbands can get addictive :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Absolutely adorable—-Love this!!

Very well done!

1 Like

I love wearable works of art. Nice job on your first effort, keep going!

1 Like

super addicting! I am already planning more!

Tami

1 Like

Nice work! Beautiful band!

I love your design! Being a beekeeper, I think it’s great! And with the stitching, what a fantastic project. Thank you for sharing!

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks! I have mine ordered but won’t receive it until mid-March. So a lot of what I am reading on here is quite confusing to me, but I am certainly enjoying looking at “future projects” and trying to get ideas. I can’t wait!

1 Like

So cute!!! That looks great!