First self-made project!

Yup… I also use a lot of Goop, which is similar.

2 Likes

I have never used goop before, actually I use a social version of E6000 I think its the weatherproof “no smell” version. I find that it is much more spreadable than normal E6000.

4 Likes

These are stunning. I love the honeycomb piece! Well done

3 Likes

They are all lovely … but I love the first!

3 Likes

Really nice idea, especially the nice colors .

2 Likes

Thank you! It started off as wood only. Then I saw a photo of some rustic German houses that had the wooden cross hatch patterns on the exterior and across the windows. I thought it would be really nice if I could emulate those designs concepts & “emotion” if you will, in a pair of earrings. And this was the end result. lol

3 Likes

Wowowow!! I LOVE the “dripping” honeycomb one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These are really cute!! The dripping honey is adorable!!

3 Likes

Those are beautiful! Nice work!

2 Likes

Beautiful… as you might have found out on this first post - this is a pretty encouraging group! Glad you built up the courage!

2 Likes

They turned out SO nice! My favorite is the blue triangle. Thanks for showing us…we’ve all been at the hair-tearing-out stage, so we understand how it feels to put yourself and your designs out there for the first time. Please continue to be so brave!

3 Likes

Outstanding work. Worth the effort. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Necro threading, but that honey comb is just stunning! Now I have an idea what I can do with a yellow piece of acrylic that I got as a sample :heart_eyes_cat: Have you been making any more incredibly cool projects over the last year? The Hocus Pocus one is fantastic too!

Oh, and your photos are perfect!

2 Likes

Oh yeah!! That dripping honey is awesome! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I actually took the photos with my iPhone and touched them up a bit in adobe Lightroom. I am in no way a professional photographer lol. I have been working on an “in world” Galaxies edge sign from the Star Wars themed area in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Also made a pirates of the Caribbean themed sign. I couldn’t figure out how to upload the photos here so be on the lookout for a new post with them here soon.

1 Like

Well you are on the right track with the photos, regardless of using a fancy camera or not! Can’t wait to see your signs :heart_eyes_cat:

Here is the link to a post for one of my newer projects, hope you like it!

3 Likes

lovely!

1 Like