First trial at jewelry

Yeah, I have 3 daughters and a son, and then there is the option of putting pieces on my store.

I just do this for fun. A store would feel like work :blush: I don’t know how those of you who do that keep the mojo going.

2 Likes

So far, a little at a time.

1 Like

Wow! That’s just amazing how it etched so well.

1 Like

Wow. Amazing!:+1:

This the kind of things I would love to do to add to my jewelry, both my Gemstone Jewelry and chainmaille pieces.

This is gorgeous. I am so excited!!! Thank you for sharing.

I have 2 more orders in for about a dozen pieces or so. This could be fun.

Stunning! Can’t wait to see what you come up with for your other daughters.

Well, I think I’ve got 2 pieces going to be delivered this week for that. One gets a cat. The other? I’m split between rabbit and butterfly. I will figure something out when I see the stone.

So much fun about to start:

2 of those pieces are earmarked for 2 of my daughters. The rest? Well, up in the air.

13 Likes

Ahem! :raising_hand_woman:

You want to pay me to engrave a stone for you? LOL

1 Like

Yeah, that fuchsia one is nice! (We don’t get a lot of stones down here. Plenty of mud though.) :smile:

Pretend you are talking to a guy that can, at most, identify about 24 colors, all of them early Crayola. Which one is Fuschia? LOL

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The pinkish one. :joy:

I did work that one out. Got 3 pinkish ones, the one with the chain is reserved.

You’ve been married how many years, and you don’t have worked out the straight male color identification spectrum? I’ve got some very bad news for you. Either you have below-average observational skills, or your husband is gay. :wink: :rofl::rofl:

Who told you? :joy:
(My observational skillz need work.) :wink:

2 Likes

LOL

If you are serious, I’ll send you pictures of the ones currently up for grabs.

No, no - I was just teasing you. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry, and your daughters might want to give some cool “Dad Made Things” to their friends. :wink:

1 Like