First Wood Phone Case

This definitely turned out better than I thought it would. Not sure why, but I guess seeing the ones at the mall kind of gave me this weird expectation. Regardless, I blew that expectation out of the water. Guess the last couple of years of experience really reflected here, because getting the image right was actually pretty easy.

Check out ezblanks.com for the case, really inexpensive and quality is great! This was on the rose wood they offer, cleaned with alcohol on a toothbrush first, then wiped with an alcohol wipe. I resealed the engraving with some rattle can stuff to make sure it keeps its dark color.

34 Likes

Great engrave, Congratulations!

2 Likes

Okay, it’s awesome, and you convinced me to order one. Now I have to figure out what to engrave on it!

2 Likes

That looks amazing. Bummed to see they only have cases for iPhone and Galaxy…

1 Like

Very nice, and yeah two years of work paid off.

1 Like

Yeah! I ordered one for myself and have to figure out what I want. I’ve got a couple of ideas, but it’s hard to pull the trigger. When these came in, the wood wasn’t attached to the case yet, so I did a test run on the inside to make myself feel better about it. Nothing like putting a laser to a MacBook though!

3 Likes

Yep, came out great.
A plus is that people will be looking at the camera when you snap a picture.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link! My husband’s new phone is arriving Tuesday and I had been looking for a good case to engrave.

2 Likes