Five free designs are about to be posted to our marketing list

Thank you for the assist :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got an email saying it had five free designs, but the download link just brought me to the Glowforge app. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Same here

huh. i didn’t get an email yet.

Nothing here yet, I think I signed up the 2nd day tho. At least I have not gotten SPAMed yet either.

I signed up within minutes of the original posting and have not gotten an email yet either. I guess they are rolling them out batchwise. Maybe the first batch had a bad link so they had to go fix it.

1 Like

I had the same experience as @Hobblebush: received email, link redirects to Glowforge app URL. No obvious new designs in my library.

1 Like

Nothing new here, no email either!

Same here. Just redirects to my designs page.

2 Likes

Like others, I have noticed some new designs in my home page over the last few days. But they’re all labeled “Launch video” and seems separate from this.

I got the email also, and the link brought me to a google drive page, but I don’t see where I can download the svg. If i click on it, it just previews a bunch of code.

How about right-clicking & save as?

ok, there was a download option, but it saves them as .xml

oh wait… If i click on them as .xml, it shows me the actual pattern That’s kind of weird. Can I then save it as a .svg?
I think I just confused myself…

EDIT: NOPE, doesn’t save as an .svg

The one was constructed on the ruins of the other.

2 Likes

Got to the google drive, they all downloaded as .svgs for me.

I have not gotten the email yet :frowning:

1 Like

Any chance you could tell us what the designs are, so we know if it’s worth pursuing?

There’s a leather notebook cover, bubble wands, a cribbage board, a picture frame, and a pencil holder.

4 Likes

Nothing here, yet.