Follow Up for Black Cable Replacement

Hi!

I’m hoping someone can help me look into an open ticket I have. Number is 217029, regarding my Glowforge being stuck on centering. First response from support diagnosed black cable replacement and asked for my shipping info and said would follow up with an invoice. I’ve followed up twice since then (Sunday) and not received a reply or invoice. I just want to make sure I haven’t gotten lost in the system.

Thanks!

By posting here you have opened a support request, it will get their attention. The “gotten lost” perception is natural just because of the delay. It’s nothing out of the ordinary, I assure you. You might check your spam, and promotions folders to be sure it wasn’t routed incorrectly, stranger things have happened.
On a side note, where have you been? You were an early adopter, and this community is absolutely the best accessory for your laser! Welcome to the community. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m so sorry you hit a snag! I’ve just emailed you in regards to the next steps, so I’m going to close this topic.