Font Addiction

I have SO MANY FONTS already, but for $10 this is really tempting me.

https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/all-fonts-collection-mega-typeface-bundle/

12 Likes

It is only $10 but…

Sigh. You’re a bad influence…

8 Likes

Oooh… with these, I could make so many signs that consist of nothing but “Home Sweet Home” or “Dog Mom” in a swirling swoopy script font! I can start an Etsy shop and finally pay off the Glowforge!

20 Likes

This is dangerous. I already have so many fonts that it takes me hours to decide which one to use…but it would be nice to not have to double check if they are commercial fonts or personal use ones…

5 Likes

You always were an original.

7 Likes

Don’t knock it. People LOVE that stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve made it a point to only add fonts I can use freely, because it’s just so hard to keep track otherwise!

3 Likes

That’s what I started doing when I got this computer…because my last one I had a couple thousand fonts and I was wasting my life going through them all. Unfortunately, the new inkscape update seems to have made it difficult for me to use the mouse scroll wheel to go through them quickly, I need to figure out how to change that.

Also, I’m not in need of any additional western fonts. I need to figure out where I can buy kanji fonts. Because I’m not a fan of the Microsoft ones, and the ones I could find to download don’t have all the kanji, which makes making name signs and such very difficult. I end up having to try and make it myself, and it’s awful. :rofl: :rofl: My handwriting is not the greatest even on my best days. I was told I should be a doctor because no one can read my handwriting (weird reason to become a doctor if you ask me).

2 Likes

This explains why I haven’t made any sales…need to go edit my “Sweet Mom Home Dog” sign now, with swirlier font that makes all "t"s look like "j"s…

5 Likes

I got the email for this… it’s tempting

2 Likes

I just looked through them…and I think I would lose several years of my life scrolling through all the thin swirly ones that are included…It’s not that I can’t tell the difference, it’s that the difference between them is so negligible that I can’t really think of them as separate fonts.

3 Likes

You’re leaving out so many others, though…gather, blessed, thankful, to name just a few… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Kidding aside, I’m still buying this.

4 Likes

Me too. It’s going to take a while to get them installed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I shake my tiny fist in your general direction…and go start the downloads

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Well, the good news (is it good news?) is that their web site seems to be horribly broken right now and I can’t get through the buying process. So I’m temporarily $10 richer.

2 Likes

Comic sans not good enough for you? :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s probably bogged down because I’m downloading the ones I bought. (3 files down, 10 to go!)

2 Likes

Okay, I’m done downloading – you can try again. :wink:

4 Likes

Who doesn’t like a swirling scripty font?

10 Likes