Forest Scene Small Corbel Shelf

Had the chance yesterday to finally cut a design I worked on back in December. It’s funny all the half-finished designs I find when cleaning out files. LOL

6.75"H x 4.75"W - 2 boards, 13 layers. I made it out of MDF cause I really love the look. The main files are set for material between .117"-.120", but on the Etsy store I have included the Alternative file to make it with .122"-.125" material. Fun little project, tons of room for ideas!

78 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Yeah that is a cool look. I like it.

4 Likes

Oh, I wish I had a rustic cabin to make some of these for! But knowing me, I’ll make some anyway, love it!

3 Likes

Very nice!!!

3 Likes

HAHAHA. I am working on another one now (a friend asked to make a different scene) it is all greek temples.

4 Likes

How very nice that is! I don’t need one either, but I want to make one, just because it is so lovely…

2 Likes

Thank you!

LOL. I am the same, I have a ton of stuff I have made, just to make that is sitting in a very large box.

3 Likes

This looks phenomenal! Definitely going to try something similar for the Aloy and Spider-Man statues we have!

4 Likes

There are so many ways to change this up! I was thinking I need to do a Star Wars version!

3 Likes

Oh wow, what a cool concept!

3 Likes

Thanks! I have no idea what made me think to do it. I can barely remember yesterday. LOL But once I got back into the file it was fun.

1 Like

interior scene incorporating edge-lit acrylic…

7 Likes

That could be interesting!

2 Likes

Very cool idea. After looking at this latest project I would think that you could make book ends with a similar design. I wish I could design cool stuff like you do. :grin:

5 Likes

You design great stuff! I was thinking about book ends as well. Great minds!

2 Likes

Really like this idea, functional art…

1 Like

Great idea!

3 Likes

What’s funny to me is that I saw the post, clicked it, saw the first pic and I knew it was your post! You may have your style being tracked by the government for months now!! Great work. Really cool twist on this one!!

4 Likes