Is your time more precious than others? Do you speed read through life searching for information with purpose? For those expecting this forum to be categorized and limited to information worthy of an old school encyclopedia, sorry.
So to best minimize the number of Orbital Fractures as a result of frequent eye rolling, attached are common forum guidelines:
- Focus on topics created in the past 100 days. (Let’s face it, information older than your most recent Apple iPhone is not all that useful.)
- The first 10 posts in any Topic are the most relevant. Read the rest as boredom allows. (Most forum members have the attention span of a puppy. But not as cuddly.)
- When making syrup from Sugar Maple trees be aware that the color and taste is affected by the season’s temperature.
- If you come across a post that appears to be written in anger or disgust, skip ahead a minimum of 25 posts. (Your blood pressure and love of all that is good might otherwise suffer.)
- The best time to catch up on forum posts are the first 2 hours of any work day. (Everyone else is in the office snack room anyway.)
- If you choose to post, please turn off your spell checker. (Rather mistake you for a bad speller than think you’re an ash pole.)
- A faster alternative to reading this forum is to join the Reddit or other general laser forums. (Since you do not yet have a Glowforge the best information can be obtained from others who also don’t have a Glowforge.)
Feel free to talk about anything off-topic below.