Found in the wild

One of these things where made on a glowforge :stuck_out_tongue:

43 Likes

So cute! Congrats!!

6 Likes

Congratz! What settings were used to create the baby? :grin:

13 Likes

I think it was speed = 40 / LPI 400 - wait will this be moved now?

7 Likes

Baby Engraving is very much beyond the manual I think.

6 Likes

if you think baby engraving is difficult, try raising one of those monster / money pits!

5 Likes

Nope nope nope. I stick with cats. They don’t engrave worth a crap, but they are quite a bit cheaper.

8 Likes

Congratulations!

This reminds me of the time when I was president of the local mothers of twins club. I was introducing the new board members to the rest of their club members and I asked everyone for “something others might not know about you.” And one woman told me she thought her twins were conceived on the dining room table!
:grin:
Martha

8 Likes

there NEVER going to let THEM back at Denny’s

:LOL:

Jonathan

9 Likes

Chuckle! That little exchange just made my day! :smile:
Congratulations on the shiny new addition!

7 Likes

So cute! Congratulations! And so tiny! (I say tiny, because my kids were 8.13, 7.11, and 8.11, lbs.)

1 Like

ALL this is NOT My child!

4 Likes

Still a new addition to your world, otherwise you wouldn’t be making announcement plates. Nephew? Friend’s child? So you still get congratulations! :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL - girlfriends niece

3 Likes

ADORABLE, Congratulations!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

That is why you have been reworking your Glowforge to work in things higher than two inches tall :grin:

2 Likes

My kids were huge, too! :smiley:
My son was 9 lb 10.5 oz and my daughter was 8 lb 5oz (which is pretty big for a baby with Down syndrome).

When my son was born, my husband saw some of the smaller babies around the hospital and asked what was wrong with them. I said, uh, those are just typical-size babies and not giant like ours. :rofl: (I’m only 5’3" and my husband is 5’7" so we were not expecting a huge baby lol)

5 Likes

What a great pic. Back in the long winter before they started shipping the production units, it was neat to see all the babies that were born in the meanwhile. Perspective. It’s all perspective.

1 Like

How tall is he now?

He was a huge baby/toddler but at about 3-4 years old he slowed down. He’s on the smaller side for his age (10) now.