Freaky Halloween coming up! You’ll need one of these to get in the mood…
Use with a standard tea light or one of those LED candle lights (safer) and let it shine through the back.
All materials used are proofgrade.
- Moon and text - set to engrave on the reverse of medium clear acrylic
- Broom - medium walnut ply
- Cat - medium black acrylic
- Base and ring - thick cherry ply
Note: set the circle on the base to score. This is to help position the ring onto it.
- moon - is a png from https://commons.wikimedia.org/
- cat and broom, slightly modified are from https://svgsilh.com
- font used is Caligraphy Stye
Glue the cat and broom on top of the acrylic. I use no fog glue, so it doesn’t affect the clear acrylic. Glue the ring to the base. The acrylic panel should just slot right into the base. I don’t glue it down because I have other designs that fit the same base - turning it into seasonal affairs.
svg and zip:
For personal use only as per forum rules!
halloween candle w base.pdf (402.7 KB)
A Freaky Halloween to you all!