Free Bird Seed!

By request, this is a redo of my timber frame bird feeder, where the original had a camera in it. I modified the original to remove the camera mount, and altered the design so that it can be hung. All of the design work was done in Illustrator. Graphics used for engraving were purchased off Creative Market. Lots of engraving, but the end result is so cute! 3 sheets of 1/4" Baltic birch, 1 sheet of 1/8" clear acrylic, 1 medium Proofgrade 1/8" cherry, and a bit of 1/8" black matte acrylic went into printing this feeder. I also have been working on creating better instructions for anyone who buys my files, so this was imported into Fusion 360 for product and instructional photos.

73 Likes

That is a lovely design, and nice of you to share!

10 Likes

That is so darn cute! Didn’t notice the clear acrylic in the first pic until I was reading your materials list. :slight_smile: Very, very nice design.

14 Likes

I’m really digging your instruction pages.

13 Likes

Ditto to everything that everyone else just said!

9 Likes

This is adorbs!!!

7 Likes

Gorgeous! Love all the detail.

7 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

The illustrations really put a professional polish on your product! I’ve got a feeling all of the effort you put into that will pay you off in spades. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is really awesome! I said it last time and I will say it again!

4 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic. That is a definite “must buy”

4 Likes

This is great! makes me think of Wile E. Coyote! haha

4 Likes

A beautiful piece! Are you sure the birds can read and not the squirrels?

4 Likes

Beautiful design!

4 Likes

Love it! And the instructions…. Marvelous!

4 Likes

Just so cute - you put a lot of effort in this!

3 Likes

Just a really nice job all around. Loving those instructions! How do the birds (and squirrels) like it?

3 Likes

btw, I totally forgot about the other one you had posted (well there might be more than one, I’m not sure)
Wonderful job on both! This is making me feel inspired to make a bird feeder! LOL The birds have been eating the dog’s food when we feed him outside! hahaha

6 Likes

I’m probably going to gift this one to someone, so not sure. The other one I made gets lots of cardinals, blue jays.

6 Likes

Wow! Nice work. definitely next level!

5 Likes