Free premium design of the month can’t add to dashboard

I’m trying to grab the Wrapped in a Mystery Puzzle Box — which claims to still be free for premium owners — but when I’m logged in it still only shows as add to cart / checkout. (I have successfully added other free-with-premium designs to my dashboard this week.)

Am I missing something?

I had to add it to my cart, and then “pay” for it at a cost of $0, then it appeared in my dashboard.

4 Likes

I got mine in the same way as above but I can’t find the install instructions. I can’t figure out how to put it together ha ha

1 Like

It took mine awhile to show up as well, but when you purchase it (for free) it will automatically show up, eventually. You may have to refresh or restart the dashboard

1 Like

Aha, indeed. I’ve “bought” this design now. Thanks all!

Well, consider this some UX feedback, then: it’s strange that the permanently-free-for-premium designs go straight to “add to dashboard” without shopping-cart+checkout while the temporarily-free-for-premium designs take you through the checkout step.

1 Like

I’ve printed two and cant figure out what the three little pieces and rectangle piece is for lol

Please check the assembly instructions…click on the little 3 vertical dots icon in the interface, then on Design Details. The instructions will pop out at the right in a PDF that you can download.

Most folks need to follow the instructions to assemble that one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks all for your help!

In order to get the Design of the Month, you will need to go through the free checkout process. It’s a little different than the Free with Premium Design.

I’m glad to hear you’ve successfully got the design!

I’m going to close this thread. Thanks!