Free With Premium Designs not coming up free for me

I have Glowforge Premium subscription and have not been able to get the “Free With Premium” designs without paying for them. When I choose the desired designs and put them in my cart the price in cart must be paid before I am able to have and use them. I am not able to access those designs in any way for free. I have looked at other responses to this same situation and am not able to fix it on my end. Please help as I have the premium subscription and have not been able to access fully the benefits of the subscription.
Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.
Be encouraged.
Jenifer

You don’t say what you’ve tried, so you’re leaving us guessing.

1. Do you have a credit card linked?
  2. Are you using the same email login for the shop as you do for your Premium subscription?
  3. Are you going all the way to the cart and still seeing prices, or stopping at the shop page?

Yes. I have all and have gone all the way to the point of purchasing items that were supposed to be free.
So… yes on all counts.
Thank you for your response/questions.

1 Like

you have to keep going. at the end the price is ZERO.

That’s the part that is puzzling. At the end it was not zero and I had to pay.

Thank you very much for your response.

well that is screwy. hopefully, a staffer will roll by here soon and get you back on track.

2 Likes

Yes indeed.
I sincerely hope so.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’ve run into trouble with your Glowforge Premium Subscription. I’ve made some changes on my end and you should be able to download the designs the next time you visit app.glowforge.com. Please let me know if it still hasn’t shown up and I’ll be happy to work on the next steps with you.

2 Likes