Freezes when uploading files

All day today I have not been able to upload files into my glowforge app. Everytime I tried to load a file it freezes and won’t load the files I have made today. I am able to load files into other applications such as silhouette with no issues. I have tried three different browsers and cleared cookies and cache. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried dragging your file directly onto the Glowforge interface rather than upload it?

3 Likes

Have you tried a known file like the gift of good measure? Might be worth a try just to see if it’s a problem with the machine or the file.

1 Like

Or another file that you uploaded previously that worked. Try to reupload it and see if it works.

A couple weeks ago i was having an issue where I’d drag a file in, manipulate it, and the interface wouldn’t let me drag another file in. It would error out saying it was still loading the previous on. Refresh page, drag new file in. Rinse and repeat until I had all of the files i needed uploaded.
Bugs happen.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. :sunglasses:
This is all good advice. I’ve had a problem similar to that which turned out to be an issue with the file.
If you would drop it here, if there is an issue with it I’ll bet users here could find it.

1 Like

I hadn’t, thank you! got it to work by dragging it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.