Frustrating Customer Service/Shipping

I am extremely frustrated with my order and seriously regretting my decision to buy a GlowForge. And those of you saying “It’s worth the wait”, let me tell you it’s not!!

I paid just shy of $7,000 to be left with my order unfulfilled and no answers. I understand they are “made to order” but this is NO excuse for zero update and information from “customer service”. And after several attempts, I was told they made a mistake an my machine won’t arrive on the expected date but instead will ship on that date.

That date has come and gone, still no information or update on my machine, accessories, nor the filter. Nothing! Zero tracking from FedEx, UPS, and USPS as I’m signed up for all of these. My account continues to show “paid in full” and “unfulfilled”.

This is NOT ok! I seriously regret my decision to buy a GlowForge and will NEVER be recommending it to anyone.

1 Like

So, cancel your order and get something else.

Life is too short to waste time complaining about things over which you have no control.

8 Likes

There are lots of frustrations in the supply chain these days. If you are this unhappy before even getting your Glowfoge, chances are you are predisposed to continued disappointment. As stated above, cancel and get your money. No harm, no foul.

7 Likes

If you haven’t received it yet, you can’t possibly even know this. They can’t update you if they have nothing new to tell you. You’re just upset because it’s taking so long.

5 Likes

Things are ridiculous in the supply chain right now. This is happening all over, not for any one specific company.
If you aren’t happy, I would do what the others suggested and cancel and order something else.

2 Likes

Agree with the above.

Many of us waited over two years for our machines. We had faith that the wait would be worth it, given the ridiculously low cost compared to other machines.

Four years of ownership and I have no regrets.

If you’re this worked up, then going with another supplier would probably be a better avenue for you.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for the frustrating shipping experience you’ve had! We’ve been in touch about your order via email, so I’m going to close this topic.