Game piece box for Dungeons & Dragons

gfugc
gfugc-wood
gfugc-box
gfugc-dice

I can’t release the files because they’re for my business. I can, however, sell you a completed box.

3 Likes

Understandable. How much would you charge per box. Just send a DM and we can chat more! My husband just started playing and is in LOVE with RPG’s (and his birthday is coming up) Thank you!

How long did it take to make all that?? Burn time and assembly time?

About 2.5 hours of laser time. Assembly was considerably less time because it’s all designed to snap together, more or less.

And you said earlier you plan to sell them, do you have them available yet? Do you have a website where you’d sell them at?

Sure, I can take orders for these, but I don’t have a section for them on my website yet.

1 Like

Anyone interested in commissioning one of these boxes should contact me directly:

cf@christianfletcher.com

2 Likes

Alternate interior configuration: all dice!

7 Likes

Shouldn’t those obliterate themselves due to ?

A: Tetris
B: Candy Crush
C: Bejeweled
D: Any other knock-off
E: Dr Mario

3 Likes

http://www.christianfletcher.com/dd/

Do you do your own casting? … Lost wax?

I have my investment casting done through a foundry.

1 Like

This is amazing! Great work. What is the blue material in the cover?

Leather, which the Glowforge does a wonderful job of cutting.

1 Like

Mini version of the game piece box.

After 3 years of campaigning, my dragonborn paladin/sorcerer has reached level 20, saved the world, and retired to the desert. My next character, a warforged monk, won’t be needing the spell cards and spell slot tokens so I decided to make a smaller box to manage the reduced need for storage.

4 Likes

This one has room for one set of dice (plus advantage/disadvantage die), a figurine, and general storage for item cards, counters, etc.

8 Likes

The lid of the card well flips to reveal a magnetic tracker that holds up to 25 magnetic pins for tracking ki points (or sorcery points, etc.)

7 Likes

This is my experiment with custom cutting a shadow tray for the figurine.

10 Likes

Beautiful work!