Getting 'No Artwork' notification when trying to print on MacBook

I’m trying to print on a metal flask and am using the MacBook settings. It’s telling me there is no artwork when there is. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Thank you!

Be sure to make sure the artwork is inside the work area. If it is grey, the GF is not considering it. You might need to move it around?

Thank you! I’ll try moving it around but am almost certain it’s within the work area. I made that mistake earlier when trying to cut something too big.

You also need to choose settings for the artwork, for it to be recognized as artwork. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you ran into trouble when trying to set up a print. It looks like you’ve already received some great advice from our other community members. Thanks folks!

Did the advice you received get you up and printing? If not, would you please share a screenshot of what you’re seeing in the app when this happens?

When taking the screenshot, make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
  • Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

We’ll take a look and then advise on next steps.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.