Getting no response

I reported a problem with my GF not moving past centering. Got an email and told like everyone else they will send a cable and send the tracking number. That was two days ago and I’m getting no reply when I ask via that email for more information and the tracking number. I need a response please.

If you provided the info requested, they’ll email you when the part ships, probably early in the week as they’ve been sending them out pretty quickly.

1 Like

Took them four days for them to reply back to me after I emailed them the info they needed. I understand that the times vary, but they can take anywhere from same day to a handful of days. My wait was through a weekend, so it could be that they take weekends off, or have fewer staff on the weekend. Either way, someone will come along, let’s just hope it’s sooner than later.

They also use FedEx pickup, which means Monday would be the soonest that part would ship, and they only provide tracking after it’s been picked up.

Thank you!!! This was very helpful!!

1 Like

Hi, @camie I am so sorry for the delayed response. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.