GF does not respond to connection attempts

I can not get my GF to respond to connection attempts. For the longest time the connection was hit and miss. Now it is totally unresponsive. When I power the GF on I get a quick noise from the fan and that is it. The laser arm does not reset or scan the material.

I have tried the LAN in my home as well as the Hot Spot on my phone. I have rebooted, unplugged and re-plugged with the same results.

I repeated the initial configuration per the manual and the GF says it connected but I can not get it to show online in the print screen.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Have you tried logging out of your account on your computer while the machine is off, then turning it on while still logged off? I had some weirdness where that was the only way I could get mine to do anything.

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying log out of the GF app? or the computer?

I logged out of my account and then cut the GF off. Turned the GF on and then logged in. Nothing. This thing is running but it’s like it needs a re-boot.

Thanks

Just the GF part. Were you logged out the entire time after turning it on? Maybe try turning the machine off and on while staying logged out a few times with a couple of minutes in-between.

Whether you’re logged into the app or not makes no difference to the machine.

When it powers on, it checks into the GF cloud services then starts the centering/homing process. If it’s not doing that, it’s either a wifi connection issue, or a hardware issue often related to the black cable.

If you’ve successfully connected the machine to your phone as a hotspot, but the machine still won’t go online, then it’s likely a hardware issue. Support can check logs on their side to see if the machine has been attempting to connect.

I’ll give it a try tomorrow. Too frustrated for now. I’ll let you know.

Randy Goss
Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer

Rosenberg Financial Group, Inc.

2517 Moody Road, Suite 100

Warner Robins, GA 31088

Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Rosenberg Financial Group, Inc., a aRegistered Investment Advisor, not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, inc.

Very good. I’ll email GF HQ tomorrow.

Randy Goss
Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer

Rosenberg Financial Group, Inc.

2517 Moody Road, Suite 100

Warner Robins, GA 31088

Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Rosenberg Financial Group, Inc., a aRegistered Investment Advisor, not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, inc.

Posting here already opened a support ticket.

Also be aware, you responded to this thread by email so your contact info is now posted on a public site.

1 Like

Well that is the problem, you are in Warner Robins LOL
(I’m just up the road)

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.