GF foot spacing

I’m incapable of lifting my existing GF at the moment, but I need to know the spacing of the feet in the 4 corners that support it.

It has strips across the entire front and back, but they don’t carry the load - there are 4 actual load-bearing points near each corner. I just need to know, 20x14"?

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

3 Likes

For my unit, the strip is what sits on the table. No feet.

4 Likes

The feet are under (well, above) the strip. The strip is soft and will sit on a level surface, but the machine is supported by 4 solid feet, attached to the aluminum frame along the sides and the rear.

3 Likes

NVM, found this from much earlier, and it lines up with what I can measure without lifting the machine or moving my 3D printer. 13x34 is close enough for what I need to know.

6 Likes

View from under my machine.

3 Likes

They all look the same. Those rubber strips don’t support the machine, the feet behind them at each corner do.

2 Likes

Thanks, though…

2 Likes

Relative to the photo, where are the feet? How far in from the corners?

3 Likes

Couldn’t tell you without lifting mine, which I can’t do at the moment. Not far, though. As best as I recalled, “centered” across the strip at about that spacing.

I need to buy a cart to move a replacement GF indoors to test, and HF has one cheap enough that I can use for other purposes. I just needed to ensure the GF feet would be supported.

2 Likes

This is 15" from the side of my machine. There are no feet.

8 Likes

I invented this to lift things when I could not use my back or knees

4 Likes

Not sure how many times I have to repeat myself. The feet are behind the rubber strips. You can’t see them from below.

2 Likes

As in underneath the rubber strip - covered by the rubber strip?

3 Likes

Covered by, technically above it.

2 Likes

Got it. Sorry. Behind to me is relative to the front as in behind the front and in front of the back.

6 Likes

8 Likes

What a great effort you provided. Nice

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.