Back in 2019 the handle fell off the bottom of the glass lid.
( Handle fell off! )
Because it was out of warranty, I would have had to pay for shipping just to find out how much it would cost to repair (if they could do it), so I epoxied it back on myself. (It worked, yey!)
Well, today I tried to lift the lid (handle still works great!) and found that it had detached on the BACK (from the hinge side of the glowforge). Photo here:
I guess it’s time to go back to the store for more epoxy…luckily for me the Beta “Camera Calibration” feature now exists… and no wires got pulled out this time. I’ve gotta say, I am NOT impressed with the adhesive that Glowforge used on these early units. Hopefully they have improved that for later models…