Glow forge stuck on centering

I cleaned my machine the other day, checked and rechecked it and now it is stuck on centering… I reset my router, computer and the machine itself. Tried the “leave the lid open” method and it still isn’t working. I have a show I’m getting ready for and orders to send out and I’m stuck!! Any advice would be so much appreciated

We have a series of tests to run through below that you might want to try. (And doing the reset of router, computer, etc. is best performed a couple of times, so even if you’ve done it once, you might want to try it again.)

Unfortunately none of this is working, I am going to contact customer service to see if they can help me through whatever is going on. Thank you so much for reaching out.

No problem. Your posting here has already opened a ticket for you, they will see it the next time they check the forum.

awesome!! Thank you again

Is there no customer service on the weekends? I’m losing so much money with this machine being out of commission. Been debating buying another machine but I may be researching other companies with better tech support.

There is often support on weekends but their process is a target of 3 days to respond. That sometimes means 3 days between back & forth interactions. Oftentimes they are quicker in initial and subsequent contacts.

If a problem requires a repair, the time to diagnose & supply parts or have the machine returned and repaired can often be measured in weeks. If you can’t build up enough stock to be able to weather 2-6 week’s of downtime and your business depends on the laser then a second backup machine might be a good idea. Or an arrangement with another local laser owner or business where you could use theirs.

Except for cloud issues, you’re not likely to be out of commission on both machines if they’re GFs at the same time.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.