Glowforge app

IT WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD THE GLOWFORGE APP. KEEPS GIVING ME A ERROR.

The app was discontinued a while back. It was only ever a beta (test) and customers found the browser version to be better anyway.

3 Likes

Wait really? That totally sucks n very disappointing! are they making a new one?

Just use Chrome on your device to access the GF. It’s 'way better that way than the app was.

7 Likes

Not my experience at all. Chrome on my iPhone or iPad is just fine.

Not in the plans as I know.

1 Like

I never saw the ios app but I would almost put money on it that it was just an app wrapping a browser that went exclusively to the web app. That’s what a TON of apps are. So it only goes to say that you would get as good or better experience with a better browser (chrome).

2 Likes

Nah, it was much worse than that. I still have it (although there’s no longer anything for it to connect to.)

The browser-based version is identical to that on a computer. The app was very limited, and difficult to use.

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone for the responses. thats correct.

Customers have told us that the mobile website is a better experience than the app, so we’ve removed the app for now. However, you can use the website from your mobile phone by going directly to app.Glowforge.com.

I’m going to close this thread–if you have any questions or trouble just create a new thread or email us at support.Glowforge.com

1 Like