Glowforge arrived ... Wet

After a lengthy wait, I was super excited to put this thing to some good use, guessing that is not going to be an option at this point.

If this is a replacement situation then what is the lead time given the basic is backordered until June (at the time of this post). Pro units available next week though see where I’m going with this

Hell, I’d be happy with the basic internals and just add on the pass-through slot.

At present, I have my small directed space heater on low setting pointed at the unit but I doubt I’ll attempt to plug it in anyway.

For others who’ve experienced this what type of turnaround can I expect? Really anxious to begin recouping the investment cost.

1 Like

They tend to be fairly snappy with DOA units. I know this is disappointing but they will have you up and running soon.

4 Likes

That sounds encouraging at least, till my support email is answered officially this makes me feel a bit better.

Thank you!

No, do not attempt to plug it in. You can take a picture of the wet unit to send to support or post here to verify the condition of the unit, but you need to wait until you hear from support.

(Don’t worry, they’re very quick to replace units damaged in shipping.) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yes they are really good about warranty exchanges! you will have a replacement shortly I am sure!

I’m so sorry to hear about this! I see you already emailed us and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.