Glowforge down for 6 days with no response from Support

Hi there,
My Glowforge has been down for 6 days with absolutely no response from support despite them having read the email 6 times!

I also have another ticket open with them that also has not had a response in 7 days.

How can I get these escalated to senior management or to someone who cares! This is ridiculous for a machine that is 3 months old and cost $6000!

It’s the holidays. They are rather slow this time of year. They aren’t exactly speedy other times, but this time of year? Sloth-like. You’ll just have to grit your teeth and wait for them to get back to you. They WILL get back to you.

1 Like

but this time of the year is our busiest!
Thanks for the response.

Tony9: not making any excuses, but you say it’s our busiest time! I am sure, it’s theres as well. Just think of how many machines are out there and all the problems big or small they have to take care of.
No, I don’t work for them! I am just a GF user, just like you. And yes I have had problems that need taking care of. It just sometimes takes time.

1 Like

Hi @ tony9 My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge .

I’m sorry you are having so much trouble getting in contact with us. We are certainly busy this time of year but it shouldn’t be taking 6 days to get back to you! I’ll go ahead and personally take care of this for you.

Could you provide me an email or ticket number, so I can look it up in our systems and take care of it through email? Feel free to PM it to me if you don’t want to post it on the forums.

EDIT: I was able to find it! Expect a response from me shortly. :slight_smile:

I think there are over a dozen here in same boat. It’s been 10 days since I posted and then 5 or 6 since they said they would email and then I got ghosted. Then they close the posts where you can’t respond!

Hi @Tony9, I see you are now working with Mercedes through email. To avoid any duplicate communication, I’m going to close this post and we’ll continue to work with you through the email support request.