GlowForge is stuck on centering

Does anyone know how to fix the GlowForge when it is stuck on centering?

1 Like

Yep I just made the same question! I posted in the Glowforge FB as well and multiple other people are having the same issue. Someone that has multiple machines said ALL of his lasers are doing the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks, me too.
I thought I was screwed.

1 Like

same

It sucks because it is my business and my income. It sits here not working and I can’t get orders out. Ive seen it happen to other people but I have had it 4 months with no problem until now.

2 Likes

Mine is stuck too :frowning:

1 Like

Mine too!

1 Like

Has there been any fix out for this issue?

1 Like

Nope just a server issue. Have to wait for GF to fix it.

1 Like

Everyone having the issue needs to email or open their own thread so they will (hopefully) see it quickly.

1 Like

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. I sent in a ticket just now to GlowForge addressing the issue. Hopefully they get back to me in a timely manner.

1 Like

Stuck on centering. Hope they get it fixed soon!

1 Like

Same here. Was super slow last night as well. This morning it’s just impossible to get any work done.

1 Like

Mine too! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Mine too, I sent GF a message, but I know they won’t answer it. :rage:

1 Like

Mine moved but its still stuck on centering. Just praying that it starts working.

1 Like

Me too. I was actually on my last engrave for the day, thankfully, so at least I got through most of my work.

1 Like

I do acrylic blanks, engravings, and I am a silicone mold maker. I was working on my fall mold designs and I still have 40 blanks to cut out. Wasn’t quite finished for today yet lol.

1 Like

@geek2nurse

I’m having the same problem. I alternate between stuck on centering and stuck on focusing.