Glowforge Map

I think people don’t realize that they’re making global changes to the map styling.

Just added ourselves to the map. One more person in Topeka KS. Whoever the other person is, we should meet up some time.

I guess I’m the only one from Michigan.lol

Are you looking at the same map I am? I see 4 pins in Michigan. I’m in Mn but my heart’s in Michigan😃

Hey. Nice Glowforge logo on the map now. Or am I just noticing that?

We are few and far between but that is part of being canadian.

Point 302

I was looking at the wrong map. Lol. How do I add a point to the map?

find your destination in the search bar, click on the point icon under the search, it looks like a baloon click where you want it on the map. Add any label information you wish to share with us, and done.

https://glowforge.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/cropped-logonly-trans-32x32.png :wink:

I just thought of this, admittedly a little late but it would be cool if the points were categorized to show whether the Glowforge was going to private personal use, commercial use, makerspaces and educational. I was just looking at a point near me and was wondering just this. Whether the points around me are all private users like myself or if there is a makerspace that got one or and institution.

would be so kind to add me and my wife in Italy Monterenzio bo
Andrea e Patricia https://www.facebook.com/Just-events-286204004911635/?fref=ts
Thanks!

I’m visiting family up by Wooster, OH. Who’s the dot I’m seeing nearby?

2 more in central florida!

1 Like

Where abouts? I’m 45 min up 19 from tampa

near universal studios @chaniilove19

1 Like

Nice! What a great resource!

My hubby is from Orlando, we’re up there often to see family

Hey @jdodds, make that 3 pins within a few minutes drive. I just added mine. It’s nice to know that there are a few other Glowforgers in my area.

1 Like

I just added my username and profile link to the map in case anyone wants to find me via the map. You guys should do the same!

Also, is anyone here the person who lives near asheville, NC?