Glowforge not responding

I ordered my Glowforge Basic a couple weeks before Christmas with the understanding that it was backordered and I would not get it until January. That being said, the weeks dragged by as I waited. FINALLY, last Thursday, it arrived. Huzzaahhhh! My husband I and I carefully put it together, only to discover after hours of reading forum posts, etc, that there was a software problem. Support saw my email and post and quickly told me that I would need to tell them to replace it under warranty and they would email me the shipping labels to return my defective Glowforge while simultaneously sending me a replacement. I promtly let them know to please send the labels and send the new machine. That was last Friday. As of today, I have had no answer to any of my four emails, no shipping labels and no phone number is available to contact them.

I am beyond annoyed and am about to send a BBB grievance as well as a public forum review. Completely unprofessional and very shady business practices.

Angry,

Brooke Kimbrough

1 Like

It’s been 3 business days.
I know it’s frustrating, but you’ve got to relax.
They’ll get back to you ASAP - and if for some reason your email got lost, posting here has opened another ticket.

Sorry your first one was a dud :frowning: They are exceptionally strong customer service wise, and stand behind this amazing product 100%

3 days. It’s only been 3 days

I can’t imagine how frustrating and disappointing that must be. GF will make it right, but it will take a bit more patience.

1 Like

i agree that they will make it right. but they have one huge flaw in their CS, their response times. i can understand why the OP is frustrated. we shouldn’t act like they’re impatient. 3 days is a long time to wait for CS to respond to emails. my clients wouldn’t accept that from me, either.

1 Like

but they did respond - in 1 day. They said when they had the replacement ordered and labels ready they would write again.

She then said she’d sent 4 more emails over the course of the next 2 business days

If she were a small business client of mine I’d drop her. This is a big business, so that’s not going to happen. She’ll get a response, and probably a lot faster than the week to 10 days most companies quote.

Edit: and there is a response :slight_smile: Easy peasy

I’m so sorry! It sounds like you’ve sent a message (or more) that we haven’t received. I’ll look into what happened that we didn’t get your message, and I’m sorry for the trouble.

I just followed up in a new email, so I’m going to close this thread.