Glowforge offline Dec 9 2020

I would be okay with slow, but not working at all is getting frustrating. I just checked my download speed and it’s 236mps. WI-FI can see all other printers and devices, so it has to be an issue with the GF itself.

same with me. All my other devices are connected to the same WiFi. Only my GF is having issues connecting

FYI…

On December 9th, 2020 between 10:00pm and 11:00pm (Pacific), we will be performing maintenance on glowforge.com.

During this time, you may be unable to login to app.glowforge.com for a few minutes. If this happens, please wait five minutes and try again.

The Homepage, APP and Shop will be affected…

Does this mean that the regular maintenance should repair my issue?

It’s an announcement that they make when doing regular scheduled maintenance on the website and has nothing to do with individual machines or with individual machine problems. It won’t directly help any of your issues. They want to make people aware of the schedule so that you know that the web app may not be available during that time.

Are you still down? Have you heard back from GF yet? I’m still down.

Wow, that sucks. I came back online around 8pm, last night. Nothing had been changed or updated, since I went through all of the original troubleshooting that I had done yesterday morning. I figured GF fixed whatever bug they had. Did you fill out a ticket? I did, yesterday morning, I never did get a reply.

I just cam back up about 5 minutes ago. I had attempted the setup process at least 25 times yesterday and multiple times this morning with no luck. I left her off for the last few hours and just turned her back on and she connected to WiFi on her own. Not sure what happened.

Sounds like you had a similar experience, it just took longer for you to get back online. I’m so glad you are back up and running!

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! Thank you everyone for your advice. I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!