Hooray!

15 Likes

*Sobbing
:disappointed_relieved::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Nooooooo! :weary:

2 Likes

Oh No!

2 Likes

Nightmare fuel and why I won’t cross to the US to get it, the make it right policy.

1 Like

So sorry!

1 Like

Oh man, that blows! (They’ll get you fixed back up quickly though.) :anguished:

3 Likes

Did they really drop something that expensive on the stoop without signing for it ?? Probably heard it tinkling and wanted a fast get away…

Silver lining there is no UPS Porch Thief is going to snatch that up and diddy bop back to the car, heh heh.

They seem to respond rather fast to delivery boo boos. So hang in there.

1 Like

Sorry to hear, but I wish you luck. The latest announcement mention some surplus Pro units, so a quick turnaround should be in order.

Ours came delivered all tipped up on the side and banged around, too—despite the “this side up” markings. Sorry yours was unusably broken inside, though!

is the CO2 laser tube supposed to have air bubbles inside?

Yes, initially it does. When you first turn it on, it will take a few extra minutes for those to cycle out.

2 Likes

The UPS driver had ours tipped up on its end and was casually leaning on it when I opened the door. :confused:

1 Like

Booo!

1 Like

UPS. Seriously the worst shipping company I’ve worked with.

No joke, they once left 3200$ worth of product on the deck of another business, where no one was, because “It looked safe”

2 Likes

I’m so sorry! We’ll need to replace your Glowforge.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like