Glowforge only showing last bed image. Stuck on centering

So… I was sent a new black cable. I just received it, installed it, and its still doing the same thing as before. The arm doesn’t move, the bed image is not refreshing. I need to get this going asap or get one that works. I have a ton of orders to complete! Please let me know asap what my next move is. Thanks.

@andyjohnson, Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear you’re still having trouble after installing the replacement cable.

Could you please post photos of the three connections, like these examples below? Once posted I’ll review and follow up with next steps. Thank you!

I should have done that to begin with, My apologies!

Hey @andyjohnson,

Thank you for the photos. It could be the angle of the photos, but it looks like the left cable connection might be slightly crooked and the right connection might not be in all the way.

I’d like to have you try reseating both of those connections following the directions below. You can try this for the middle connection too if you wan’t to be sure they are all seated correctly. Please let me know how it goes.

1. Turn off your Glowforge and open the lid

2. Gently open the clip of the left connection

3. Slide the end of the cable out of the slot

4. Notice the two smaller bumps on the end of the cable

5. Line the cable up straight along to the slot

6. Slide the cable back into the slot, making sure the small bumps fit into the little grooves on each side of the cable as in the photo below

7. Gently close the clip like a hinge

8. Repeat steps 2-7 for the right and middle connections

9. Turn your Glowforge back on

10. Wait two minutes to let your Glowforge connect and calibrate

Tried that. No luck. :frowning:

Not sure if you got my last message. I’m really needing a response! Thank you

Sorry for the delay! I’ve followed up on your support thread, so I’m going to close this topic.