Glowforge Premium banner disappears

Trial button shows up on top of my email address in my dashboard for a split second, then disappears. It shows up over my email address in the upper right hand corner before it disappears. I’ve logged out and back in several times. I’ve tried on my new laptop pc, my iPad and my iPhone. They all do the same thing.
I purchased a basic but it won’t be here until about 10/27. I read it should show up for everyone but I can’t click on the button (banner) since it disappears so fast.
Help???

Just want to clarify, you don’t have a glowforge yet at all, you are still waiting on delivery? If so, I’m guessing, but don’t know for sure, that it won’t be available until after set up. Hopefully someone else will chime in. I’m just another owner.

Thanks for your response. In the September announcement feed, someone said new owners that haven’t received their machine will still be able to sign up for the Premium. The Trial banner on my dashboard flashes, then disappears. Really strange.

1 Like

Have you tried using a different browser? Like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge? Not sure which one you initially used.

I get the same thing. Also waiting on my Glow Forge.

I’m also having this problem. I haven’t received my Glowforge and the trial banner flickers and disappears.

I’ve tried using Chrome and Safari.

I emailed support yesterday but haven’t heard back from them yet.

I emailed support yesterday but haven’t heard back from them yet. You should try emailing them also so they know several people are having this problem.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Waiting for my Glowforge to arrive and wanted to get in on the Premium service. Icon appears and vanishes.

I’m glad it’s not just me. :smile:

I have submitted a support email as well.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag!

It’s likely you are experiencing this error due to your Glowforge not being received yet, and the setup process not being completed. Once you’ve received your Glowforge, you’ll be able to work through your setup instructions, and utilize the Glowforge Premium Trial.

I also see that you’ve reached out to us directly via email, but I wanted to make sure we provided a response on the community forum here.

Let us know if you run into any trouble after receiving your unit, and working through the setup instructions. We’re here to help!

1 Like

Marc, thank you for the clarification.

What happens if we don’t get our machine before nov 3? do we miss out on the discounted price?

I believe I saw Dan say that you’d still be offered the discount if your order was already placed before the end of the month but you didn’t have the machine yet.

(So I wouldn’t worry about that part. It just might take them a little longer to get it set up in those cases.) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.