My Glowforge Pro will not calibrate. I have been trying for more than three days, on and off. I have done all the normal steps to try and resolve…powering down, restarting, moving the print head under the camera, etc and finally, this:
- Turn off your Glowforge.
- Open the lid of your Glowforge.
- Wait at least 10 seconds.
- With the lid still open, turn on your Glowforge (please do not touch the button on
top of the Glowforge - only the switch on the back).
- Once the Glowforge is on, wait around two minutes, keeping the lid open, so it can
download and apply the necessary updates.
- When the update is complete, your unit should reboot on its own. When this
happens, go ahead and close the lid.
- Your Glowforge should proceed to connect and calibrate, then you’re ready to
Nothing works. Help!