Glowforge Pro won't calibrate, won't show bed image

When I turn on the Glowforge, I get bright lights and a fan sound, but no calibration. In the web app, I get a white rectangle in place of my bed image. Print buttons don’t do anything.

I’ve tried a different browser, restarting… nothing works. Please help?

1 Like

I think there’s something going on with the app because I’m seeing the same thing – just a white rectangle instead of the bed and I’m unable to print anything.

Frustrating thing to happen on a monday afternoon :blush: – everything seemed to be working fine about an hour ago…

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. We were experiencing a system outage at the time of your report and I believe this caused the issues you were seeing. We’ve resolved the cause of the outage and you should be good to go now. If you’re using the App, you may need to refresh your browser.

1 Like

It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great! It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.