Glowforge Server Status Partially Degraded Service

Hello - when I log on to get ready to cut, there are no designs showing up on the app nor it’ll take uploaded files etc. This is what I see on the status app - what does it really mean and how long before it gets fixed?

I live on West Coast, British Columbia Canada

Same problem here in SC.

Same here in WA

Hi, I’m having the same problem here in NJ. Hope it gets fixed soon, I have a ton of stuff to make and finally have some time to work on things

Same in Texas

oh i think they fixed it! i see my dashboard now

Has anyone had issues with their machines? Yellow light on start up? Located in Ketchikan, AK

Same here. All good now!

Not with that but I’ve been dealing with air assist and today “lid open” issues. I’m almost DONE. This is my 3rd machine.

My app is working now.

Several but customer service has been good to us. Had a small fire and they replaced our carriage plate for free, out of warranty.

1 Like

Thank you! I put in a ticket but no word yet. Tried cleaning and checking connections…

All good here on Vancouver Island.

2 Likes

Maybe this is why I could not get a file to load today. It was a new file I had never used before. I tried svg and pdf, and neither would load.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about the trouble with the Glowforge App.

I’ve taken a look at your machine logs and can see you’re back up and printing, that’s excellent!

Would you let me know if you’re still experiencing trouble?

I think we are good now, thank you

Thank you for the update. It’s great to hear that things are working well now! If you run into trouble again, or have any questions for our team, please reach out and we’ll be happy to help!

1 Like