While i wait to get my glowforge to come, I decided to learn how to use another cad program: fusion 360… for my first design challenge, A glowforge stand… it needs to be functional and very minimalist…
- foot print no bigger then gf
- wheels (for portability and make it easier for gf plus)
-drawers for tools
- height (with gf and wheels) about 29" same as typical desk
-etched ruler on front (for quick measure of manerail)
- organizer for materials (possibly with cabinet door)
- cabnet door (also double as a seting chart)
Reason for posting this is for more ideas?
How many drawers?
How big the drawers need to be?
Here is going to be the kicker designing it so it can all be cut on gf but be bigger then the bed in every way…
i think i do it with different joints…