Glowforge stops mid engrave

glowforge stops printing in the middle of a project. seems to be the same spot. maybe a buffering issue. I try to re engrave the parts after and it stops again. timer keeps going. no errors on the UI. no orange light. fan keeps running but head stops over project. resets fine after power cycle. power cycled laptop. using glowforge trial image and text. print is about 58 minutes. Please help! somebody else had the same issue and they had to send theirs in and the thread was closed.

The threads in this section get closed because posting here opens a support ticket. When the issue is resolved (or duplicate tickets from posting AND emailing are consolidated) the thread gets closed, otherwise Support would be drowning in open tickets.

That said, are you using magnets to hold down your material, by any chance? If so, try it again without them. Also make sure the white cable to the head is snapped in good.

I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble with your Glowforge. I see you already emailed us about this and I’ve sent you a response there, so I’m going to close this topic.