I turned off my Glowforge last night because I was done printing for the night. When I arrived this morning, turned on the Glowforge, the light turned orange and the UI said it was too hot and needs to cool. It’s been all day now and I haven’t been able to get out of this. Things I’ve tried:
- ambient temperature is a nice 73F
- turned the GF off and on several times, also removed the power cord for long period
- Reset the wifi connection
- cleaned the fans
- cleaned the head contacts
- Scoured the forum for answers
Log says it can’t detect the head temp sensor. Did it go missing? Cause I can’t find it on the head.
I’m at a loss. Any ideas?