Glowforge stuck in Alert Cooling Mode

Im a new owner of a GF+, only a week… It was halfway into a project today and stopped, went into alert cooling mode. I emailed to notify and in the meantime went on many forums, and seems like there were many many ppl with this issue. I tried everything everyone else did,and nothing. The light stays orange… press and hold for 10 secs it turns teal, 5 minutes after it goes back to orange. When it is turned on, it takes about 10 seconds for anything to happen, but all that happens Is the fan starts up and dies down again, it doesnt slide back and forth, nothing. I got 16 simple projects done in a week, can someone please tell me what to do…I unplugged for 6 hours, plugged it back in, turn it off/on, cleaned the lens/heads, checked the white ribbon, and where it has to go attached, my room temperatures are at a constant 20 celsius, Im lost!

I’m sorry about the trouble with yoru new Glowforge. I see that you emailed us about this, and I’ve sent you a response with next steps there, so I’m going to close this thread.