Glowforge stuck on Centering mode and won't respond

I was using the GForge and i noticed after opening the lid and placing new materials in the Gforge wouldn’t reset for a new cut. It wouldn’t respond to commands so I turned off the GForge.
I did this about 5 times each time to use it again i had to turn off and on. Now there is no response and the Glow Forge won’t work.
i looking in the community board and did the lense cleaning as specified and cleaned out the fan etc. still no response and its not working.
Help?
Patrick

What does the status in the UI indicate (top-right)? Is it updating with centering, lid open, offline, etc.?

just says centering, it sound like the motor wants to engage then stops like the is a snag or a catch… but dont see anything inside anywhere

I take that back… now says scanning… but its not

Quite often I’ve heard that this behavior can be connected to WiFi connectivity issues. You might want to try some of the troubleshooting steps listed in the Glowforge support page. In addition, restarting all WiFi components (modem, router, computer, Glowforge) in order seems to help folks, as well as choosing a different channel in your router for the Glowforge connection.

Good luck!

“Scanning” is also the phrase used for updating the bed image. So WiFi issues may be a place to start while you’re waiting on support assistance.

I have the exact same issue, It’s 100% identical expect mine says “Scanning” instead of “Centering” Did you ever get a pm from employees? I’ll keep my eye on this topic.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.