Glowforge timer continues to countdown when unit is paused

I had a strange experience, I was engraving a sign and needed to leave the room so I hit the Blue button to pause the unit. I was gone about 30 minutes and when I came back and hit the Blue button to continue I noticed that the countdown timer had continued to countdown and the unit said it was cooling down. I let the machine run a bit and again paused it, for several minutes and when I hit the blue button to continue the timer reappeared, only problem time was incorrect. I repeated the paused and restart and again got different, but incorrect numbers on the timer. Has anyone else experienced this.

2 Likes

Yes, this has been previously reported.

3 Likes

Just so you know, each time you post in Problems and Support you are opening a support ticket. One is fine, for reporting the issue, but two tickets for the same thing mucks up their support queue and slows things down for other people who need help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit this snag.

I see you also have another forum post with a similar issue. I’ll close that one so the conversation can continue here.

For our next steps, could you provide me with the approximate date and time you performed the print in question?

This will allow me to extract your machine logs and determine the next best steps.

Hi @woodgc. It’s been a while since we’ve seen any activity, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if you run into any further trouble. We’ll be here and happy to help. Thank you!