Glowforge Will not Respond

I placed my order 4 weeks ago. My machine was supposed to be here last week. I get a message they are running behind…ok that’s fine. I emailed again a week later asking for more info and now they will not return my emails. Happen to anyone else?

They do not respond unless they have information - they’re a small shop and decided early not to do that. When they get bigger there may be more, but that doesn’t help now.

If you haven’t already then you should sign up for UPS & FedEx’s apps. You’ll get a notification as soon as they receive a shipment directed to your address. As the :glowforge: is built far away from the main offices, you’ll often get a notification from the app WAY before the official one from :glowforge:.

I get that but when I give a company 7K for a product someone better respond. It’s been a week this is absolutely not ok. I’m sorry this company makes more than enough to hire someone to answer the phone. People who ordered after me are receiving their machine before me and mine still says unfulfilled. I want an answer and after waiting a week for an emailed answer I am pretty fired up

You bought a comparatively inexpensive laser from a tiny company…I’m sorry I don’t have better information. They will respond to this post - and say something like “as this started in email we’ll continue to respond there” so you’ll get your touch, but if they don’t have any further info…

I know it’s stressful, I waited ~4 years for mine since I bought in at the beginning.

2 Likes

They may have ordered a different model than you did. From your dollar amount, it sounds like you ordered a pro.

1 Like

@kelliemarier7086 I’m so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’ve just followed up to your email with us. I’m going to close this thread since we are working on it there. Please feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.

2 Likes